Monday, December 31, 2007

Free Money from Guessing a Sound

When it comes to free money it doesn't get any better than this. Take a few minutes to read this article, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

So, what's all the hype about? I came across a site that offers a clever way of winning money: guessing a sound. This site, My Secret Sound, is based in Australia and will give $2000 to any person that guess the current sound correctly. Thats right, your vision isn't messed up, I said TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS! And I haven't even gotten to the best part yet, IT'S FREE!You can play wherever you're from, though. Members are NOT restricted to Australia residents only.

ARTICLE CONTINUED BELOW:
clixGalores Merchant & Affiliate Referral Commission Program


So what are you saying, Cody? I'm saying that all you have to do is visit My Secret Sound, Sign Up, Listen to a Sound and Guess. It's as simple as that. No catches, no gimmicks.

Members are allowed one guess per day and if you win you even get your picture and a voice recording of the phone call that they make to you. If you haven't joined already you can join via the banner below or by clicking any of the "My Secret Sound" links throughout this article, now get to guessing!

GUESS NOW:
MySecretSound.com - Guess the Secret Sound & WIN Instantly!

No comments:

 
ADVERTISEMENTS: